The “Green” alternative to traditional Insulation types. The material is an affordable, yet non-toxic and highly efficient.
There are numerous types of Fiberglass Insulation, some with eco-friendly materials. This is the most installed Insulation to date.
This type of Insulation completely seals air and moisture out. It is also known to provide more strength to the structure of a property.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
• Cheaper than fiberglass
• Made from recycled materials
• Insulates better than fiberglass
• Will absorb and hold moisture, increasing the
chance of fungal growth
• Settles more than fiberglass, which can reduce
the R-Value over time.
• More expensive to install
• If installed properly there are no harmful
• Is not absorbent, and will dry out if becomes
wet or moist.
• Is not combustible, requires no other
chemicals for fire retardant
• Not Energy Efficient
• Fiberglass Settles, So over the years you may
not get as many inches as you paid for.
• Susceptible to changes in temperature which
can reduce the R-Value by as much as 50%
• Great for vented locations such as crawl spaces
• Tightens up between gaps to create a superior
seal to applied areas.
• The material is waterproof which removes mold
scares in installation locations.
• Requires expert quality control as foam must
be applied evenly for proper expansion.
• Petroleum product that contains chemicals
not best suited for walls.
• Typically more expensive than traditional
insulation “laid in” types.